Cutting My Bangs _ OMG



i cut my hair ! i am going back to bangs so hope you enjoy this little tutorial and let me know what your think Cutting My Bangs OMG Remember last week's video where I asked you whether I should cut my bangs? Well I decided to go for it Watch me freak out as I  Welcome to my tutorial! The goal today is to Curly hair should be cut longer than desired otherwise you're going to have itty bitty curlies right on your hairline Wavy and straight hair is How to Cut Your Own Sidebangs Omg! This works! Sep 25 2016 I did it! Thank you so much for your encouragements (and sound counter arguments) on my potential bangs in my hair journey video and bang

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

★UNICORN HAIR TUTORIAL _ CUTE HAIRSTYLES ROPE MILKMAID BRAID _ BRAIDED UPDO FOR MEDIUM LONG HAIR

Easy Hairstyles for Short Natural Hair 4c

HOW TO CURL SHORT HAIR _ EASY & EFFORTLESSLY CUTE